twin bump .... at 22 weeks

Wednesday I was officially 22 weeks pregnant and I haven't updated you with a bump picture since I was 18 weeks.... there is a big difference.  This is me... up 30 pounds, with a 1 pound 1 ounce baby and a 15 ounce baby floating around in my tummy.



I am happy to be so far carrying right out front.  Andrew jokes that it looks like a big bullet.  My butt, arms legs.... all remain the same and I am crossing my fingers that that continues even with the forced reduced activity now.

These girls are so active.  I feel them kick all the time now.  It is nice to have some constant reassurance that they are happy in there.

It is a long weekend for Andrew (every weekend is a long weekend for me now) so it will be nice to have someone around to keep me company while I spend most of my time on the couch.

Happy long weekend!  Just in case you missed it... here is the twin bump at 14 weeks, 16 weeks and 18 weeks!

Comments

  1. Wow, what a cute bump!!! The rest of you still looks unaffected (still little)!
    I agree, carrying out front is the best, it means a bigger bump!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so preggo!! You look fantastic. That pic with Heidi really highlights the bump! Have a restful weekend, let the easter bunny take care of everything for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! P.S. I love your cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are gorgeous! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute and are definitely all belly! :-) So glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, that is still a wonderfully cute bump x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww... I love it! 30 lbs is all belly! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great bump! I seem to grow around everywhere so that it's hard to see in pictures what part is bump and what isn't lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful! Just had a good cry over these photos...still cant believe it! Dont worry- I'll be on that couch with you by next Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I like comments (almost) as much as like wine!