23911 words, but they're all mine

Thursday marks the halfway point of NaNoWriMo. I will be more than halfway towards the 50 000 word goal.

I'm still ahead word wise but I keep reading about this week 2 slump and I am feeling it over here.

I have some major plot decision making to do and I can't quite make a decision.

So I keep writing and know that it will come to me (it better dammit)



He founded NaNoWriMo, I owe him my November + more

+ I love this... it's like a licence to invent lives, cities, worlds

I've been sorely lacking in blog reading too so please excuse my lack of activity. I will be back eventually.

How's your week going?

Comments

  1. Congrats!! That is a LOT of words...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going Ashley! You're doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that is a lot of words! How many pages is that? I had to write a 30 page paper in college and that was too much for me! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I like comments (almost) as much as like wine!