7783 words + a very happy weekend

1 - more dinners from chef Andrew
2 - one of two furry writing buddies
3 - i like my coffee from McDonalds... that's right red cup... you have a rival over here!
4&5 - 2 daughters with colds, chowing down
5 - a lucky candle burns as I type
6&7 - it's freezing out but we rock our rainsuits over our fleeces and go out anyways
8 - the best store bought lasagna ever... i mean it, you need it.

oh and I'm up to 7783 words in case you missed that part.

happy monday!

7 comments:

  1. congrats on 7783 words! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all that writing. I hope the girls get better! And Chef Andrew should call my hubby and teach him a few things, he even presents it well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me your number... although your husband might hate me for it!

      Delete
  3. Now I NEED lasagna!! I got all caught up last night. Ended up writing like 4,000 words yesterday and it was so fun!! I have a feeling my book will be longer than 50,000 words. I'm ok with that. :)

    Happy writing today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shit woman! 4000 words! that is intense! way to go!

      Delete
  4. Congrats!! Hope the girls are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments just as much as I like wine... perhaps even a little more...

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Calmly Chaotic All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger