Chaotic Recap... Twenty First Edition

Is it Friday? Yes, good, thank god. It has been a bit of a long one over here but the weekend will make up for it, I am sure.


Last night was the first time EVER that I did not put the girls to bed. Daddy did it solo while my Mom and I headed out for a desperate dress shopping night (that dress I told you I bought last week = fail).


This was all made possible by the fact that the girls are no longer breastfeeding before bed.
Am I sad? No.
Why? Because they were ready.
Are they weaned? Not entirely.
They still want the boob in the morning.
I can deal.

I am past the 40 000 word mark for NaNoWriMo which boils down to lots of writing, little photo taking. So this will be brief...

toddler goods...










what I read this week

If I say nothing, will you be disappointed? I read nothing. My head is all jammed with my story...

what I did for me this week

I wrote and wrote and wrote
+
I bought lipstick, this one
+
I saw Breaking Dawn pt2 (realized Edward just doesn't do it for me anymore)
+
I bought these pumps

what I found this week

nothing sorry. apparently when I write without the browser open I write a lot more.
what did you find?

(source)

just because I think it's beautiful

happy weekend! (and happy Thanksgiving to those of you south of the border)

Comments

  1. Love the nude heels....Mine have come in so handy that I bought a pair of peep toed ones as well...Keep trucking on the writing, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice and Isla just might be the cutest toddlers I've ever seen :-)
    I'm reading Book 3 of the Matched series "Reached" it's so good! I'll send it your way when I'm finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally will be buying those shoes...tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like historical books, really thankful to you for posting this blog, In this blog rare first editions type of books also available, so thankful to you for posting this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I like comments (almost) as much as like wine!