NaNoWriMo 4000 Words Left + 20 More Things

I have less than 4000 words left until I hit 50 000.

1- holy shit, I am going to do this
2- of course I am. I would be so so so mad at myself if I didn't finish. I'm just like that. Slightly anal + too much of a perfectionist
3- I don't even need the @nanosprints anymore (but I still love them)
4- when did that happen, I can't remember
5- I just wrote 1200 words in 45 minutes
6- that's a lot for me
7- when people tell you that your characters will actually tell you what they want to do next they aren't lying, that happens
8- I wrote a sex scene while I am in the middle of reading this, I think I went too far
9- oh well, no editing allowed right now
10- I think I have become caffeine dependent
11- oh well
12- I am so far away from being done this story
13- I avoid thinking about the number of words I will have to write after November
14- I am scared that I will feel all alone, all of the support of NaNoWriMo over
15- I wonder if I should keep writing 1667 words a day after November 30th
16- or if I should let up and shot for something like 1000 a day
17- the voice inside my head tells me that 1000 would be okay, but I like this pace, but I need a life
18- but I love this
19- okay enough of the self pressure talk
20- next year if you have any desire, just a small small wonder about doing this, you need to do it, it will change things, big things.

That's all.

Happy Monday

Okay I lied. We went out and pretended to be real people who go out on Saturday...


It was pretty fantastic.

Now I'm done.

8 comments:

  1. Hot mama!! Way to go! I'll still be your cheerleader after November's over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will not be alone in December!

    I'll still have a novel to finish.

    I'll also have a novel to EDIT. (Holy crap. I have to edit this thing?)

    By edit, I will have a novel to REWRITE.

    KEEP GOING! I am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I see a REWRITE in my future as well... seeing as I have been jumping back and forth between time, worlds and days!

      Delete
  3. You guys look AMAZING! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! It's not the one I ordered... that proved to be a disaster... this one is Erica's!

      Delete
  4. You look great! And those shoes - where did you get them???Looks like I need them...so excited for you being so close to NANO - can't wait until you turn the big 50,000 mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought these and seriously I am fuming... I paid full price last week!!! http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/high-heels/91070548-polva/32 buy them... at least someone can get the deal!

      Delete

I like comments just as much as I like wine... perhaps even a little more...

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Calmly Chaotic All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger